- Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
- CAPITALIZE the entire. Abbreviations must not be used in the title. The text should be typed using single spacing. Do not indent the title (and) or each paragraph.
- Simple tables of graphs (neat and in black ink) may be included.
- Abbreviations must be defined by placing them in parentheses after the full word the first time (they) it appears. Use numerals to indicate numbers except when beginning sentences.
- Nonproprietary (generic) names, written in lower-case letters, are required the first time a drug is mentioned. Proprietary names are always capitalized.
- Each abstract should include PURPOSE/AIM , MATERIALS AND METHOD, RESULTS, DISCUSSION/CONCLUSION sections, and Case Reports should include PURPOSE/AIM, CASE PRESENTATION, DISCUSSION/CONCLUSION sections.
Presentation file instructions
Remember the four rules of an effective presentation are;
- Introduce your topic and inform your audience what you intend to speak about.
- Select your vocabulary to address as wide an audience as possible and avoid unfamiliar abbreviations or expressions. Please note there will be no translation during the sessions, so please prepare and deliver your presentation in ENGLISH.
- Summarize for your audience the most important points of your lecture.
- please follow the program for the timing of your presentation.
- Carefully note the allotted time for your presentation as mentioned in the official invitation letter.
Please submit the presentation file if you agree to give access permission for the attendants to your file.
Please submit your abstract before the deadline
15th of September 2022
How to submit your abstract?
The abstract text should not exceed 300 words.
Please do not enter the authors and their affiliations in abstract boxes.
Abstract system requires a user membership. If you do not have any membership, you can create a new account by filling in the form. An activation link will be sent to your e-mail address. This link can be detected as spam in some e-mail addresses. Please check your spam box as well.
If you would like to submit more than one abstract, you should send all abstracts from the same account. Approval of the ethics committee and the patient consents should be obtained for all abstracts.
NOTE FOR AUTHORS
The abstracts at the Meeting of ASPA2022 will be presented ONLINE as ORAL PRESENTATION.
Congress registration is required for the attendees who will present their Abstracts.
The first three papers will be awarded;
Awards to be announced soon!